Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Town of Cochrane is showcasing products/items made in Cochrane. We are inviting local businesses who produce Cochrane-made items to contribute a product sample (or something that represents what you produce) for a special display.
The Made in Cochrane showcase will be part of the Town of Cochrane pavilion at the 2016 Cochrane Trade Show (April 30 – May 1, Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre, Cochrane.)
Please enter the name you wish to be identified as.
Select all that apply
Please attach an EPS or JPG version of your logo.
Photos will help us determine how to display your item(s).
Anything that will help us display your item(s): power required, do not place on floor, etc.
Approval by Town of Cochrane: All contributed items are subject to review and approval by Town of Cochrane.
Ownership of contribution: Contributed items remain the property of the provider (will not be retained by Town of Cochrane).
Delivery to show: Contributors are responsible for making arrangements to deliver the contributed item to Cochrane Trade Show on Friday, April 29 (time to be confirmed).
Retrieval from show: Contributors are responsible for picking up the contributed item from the Cochrane Trade Show after the show ends on Sunday May 1 or to make special arrangements with the Town of Cochrane to arrange pick up.
I confirm that the item my business is contributing meets the Made in Cochrane criteria:
On behalf of myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, executors and next of kin:
1. I acknowledge that participation in this event is at my sole risk.
2. I hereby release, Global Experience Specialists (GES), the Town of Cochrane, the Cochrane & District Chamber of Commerce, Courtney Smith, the Spray Lakes Sawmills Family Sports Centre, and their respective officers, directors, officials, employees and agents (individually and collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any claims, demands, suits, judgments, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses including those arising from property damage, personal injury or death (individually and collectively, “Claims”), arising out of or in connection with my participation in this event, howsoever caused, including Claims partially or wholly caused by negligence or misconduct by the Releasees.
3. I will indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any Claims arising out of or in connection with my participation in this event.
4. I consent to the Releasees using or authorizing other persons to use my name, photographs and recordings of me, without compensation, in future publicity carried out by the Releasees in respect of this event.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field