Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please note: Town staff work Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm. We read all requests, assess and deal with them in priority order.
Is your request actually a question about a Town process or service? Check our FAQ page for answers!
• Broken/missing stop sign: 403-851-2590
• Sewer backup: 403-851-2590
• Water quality: 403-851-2590
• Watermain break: 403-851-2590
• Hwy 1A and 22 issues including traffic lights and maintenance (Volker Stevin for Alberta Transportation)
• Street lights (Fortis)
• Railway crossings and other issues (CP Rail)
Other Town requests:
Waste, recycling or organics collection inquiry
• Outdoor Facility Status: 403-851-2552
• If it rained recently and you have water collecting near your house, you might be near a trap low.
• Waste & Recycling: 403-851-2277
All requests are assessed by staff and dealt with in priority order.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field