Form Centre

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Operations Request

  1. Please note: Town staff work Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm. We read all requests, assess and deal with them in priority order.
    Is your request actually a question about a Town process or service? Check our FAQ page for answers!

  2. • Broken/missing stop sign: 403-851-2590
    • Sewer backup: 403-851-2590
    • Water quality: 403-851-2590
    • Watermain break: 403-851-2590

  3. Hwy 1A and 22 issues including traffic lights and maintenance (Volker Stevin for Alberta Transportation)
    Street lights (Fortis)
    Railway crossings and other issues (CP Rail)

  4. My request is about:*

    Other Town requests:
    Bylaw request
    Waste, recycling or organics collection inquiry

    24-Hour information
    • Outdoor Facility Status: 403-851-2552
    • If it rained recently and you have water collecting near your house, you might be near a trap low.
    Waste & Recycling: 403-851-2277

  5. Do you require a reply?*

    All requests are assessed by staff and dealt with in priority order.

  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.