Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. There are risks of personal injury (including, without limitation, skin abrasions, nerve, bone, muscle, spinal cord, neck and brain damage, pain, or paralysis), death or property damage inherent in the Program, and the Participant freely accepts all of these risks howsoever caused, including negligence on the part of any person involved in the Program, and participation in the Program shall be at the Participant’s own risk.
2. The Participant and I, for ourselves, our heirs, executors, administrators and assignees hereby release the Town of Cochrane, its Councillors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, and anyone else acting on behalf of the Town of Cochrane (collectively, the “Town”) from any claims, demands, damages, actions, or causes of actions arising out of or in consequence of any loss, injury, or damage to any person or property incurred while participating in the Program howsoever caused, notwithstanding if the loss, injury or damage is caused by reason of negligence of the Town, and I and the Participant agree to indemnify and save harmless the Town from any claim made as a consequence of my participation in the Program.
3. I consent to the Participant participating in the Program and release the Town from any liability and waive any claims that I may have against the Town arising from the Participant’s participation in the program, and further I agree to indemnify and save harmless the Town from any claim against the Town by the Participant or others as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Program.
4. The Participant is in proper physical, mental and emotional condition to participate in the Program, and has no conditions which may interfere with the Participant’s ability to safely participate in the Program.
5. The Town may secure such emergency medical services as may be necessary for the Participant’s health and I shall be financially responsible for such emergency services.
6. The Participant shall comply with any rules, regulations and instructions issued by the Town in respect of the Program. I acknowledge that failure to do so may result in removal from the Program without reimbursement.
7. The Participant may be photographed, video recorded or recorded while participating in the Program. The Participant and I grant to the Town the irrevocable right to use and publish such photographs, video recordings or audio recordings in all forms including publication on websites, in promotional materials and for any other purposes deemed appropriate by the Town, without inspection or notice.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field