Activities for All Ages
Our Emergency Social Services Section has put together some resources to help during this difficult time.
- Check out our most recent Town of Cochrane Activity Guide here.
- Cochrane Public Library - The library may be closed right now, but they are offering a free library membership for 3 months and have access to multiple eresoures including newspapers, books, movies, online and language learning. Go to cochranepubliclibrary.ca/eresources for a complete list! They have something for every age!
- Watch local: a list of tv shows and movies filmed in our area so you can get your scenery fix
- Cultivate Cochrane
- This is a link to a free gardening basics guide
- Cochrane Community Gardens Society
- City of Calgary - At Home Activities
- Participaction Guide - No gym, No park, No problem! (Physical Activity)
- The Calgary Legacy Community Association - information on how to start your own garden
Families, Kids & Youth
- Family Support Services Monthly Calendar - July
- Ages and Stages activities (ages 2mo-60mo)
- Hello I am a Virus - Workbook for Kids (PDF)
- PLC Activity Guide (PDF)
- Teen Focused Activity Guide (PDF)
- Coping at Home for Families (PDF)
- Active for Life helps parents raise physically literate kids
Adults & Older Adults
- Check out our most recent Town of Cochrane Activity Guide here. Includes activities for adults & older adults.
Looking for work?