Cochrane RCMP will accept collision reports for all RCMP jurisdictions. Reportable collisions must meet the following criteria:
- The collision occurred on a public street, roadway, parking or recreation area
- The cumulative damages exceed $2,000
Collisions are also reportable if:
- The collision resulted in an injury
- The collision is a result of a hit and run
To report an emergency collision, please call 403-932-2211 at any time.
How do I report a non-emergency traffic collision?
1. Complete in full our Motor Vehicle Collision Statement Form
2. Take a copy of your Driver’s License, Insurance & Registration
3. Email everything to us
**Non-Emergency Collisions are processed in the order that they are received. Due to high call volume, reporting turn around can take up to two weeks. Please be patient with our support staff as we work hard to provide service to our communities.