Change of Mailing Address

To change your mailing address with the Town of Cochrane, please use the following form:

To cancel your enrollment in TIPP or change your banking information, please use the following forms:

Alternately, you can fill out online forms to change your mailing address and cancellation of TIPP.

Seniors Property Tax Deferral Program

To apply for this program call the Alberta Seniors Information Line at 877-644-9992 or visit them online.