Public Notices & Notices of Development
Check back weekly for all public notices; most recent are at the top. Note: notices remain posted here until the appeal period has lapsed. To request a copy of anything older, please contact us.
- Municipal Matters contains the Town’s weekly notices and ads about events, RFPs, job postings, development decisions and more. It also appears in print every Thursday in the Cochrane Eagle.
- Public hearing notices include details of the bylaw or decision being considered and contact information for anyone who wants more information or who wants to provide formal comments.
- Wondering about a development in your neighbourhood? Check the development permit map and zoom in to your area.
- Looking for construction information? Check cochrane.ca/Construction
- Any person who deems to be affected by the issuance of these permits may appeal to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board by 4:30pm of the posted appeal deadline. On Permitted Uses, grounds for appeal must relate to questions of interpretation, variance, or relaxation, and not to the proposed use. On Discretionary Uses, all aspects of the proposed development may be challenged upon appeal. Written notice of appeal, accompanied by the appeal fee as established by Town Council, shall be filed through the Office of the Secretary of he Subdivision and Development Appeal Board at 101 RancheHouse Road Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2K8.
|Permit #||Location||Development Type||Latest Date to Submit an Appeal|
|DP2022-087||7 West Side Drive||Automotive Service||December 13, 2022|
|DP2022-140||565 Griffin Road East||One (1) Freestanding Sign - Three (3) Year Term||November 29, 2022|
|Date||Permit #||Location||Development Type||Latest Date to Submit an Appeal|
|November 24, 2022||DP2022-101||525 River Heights Drive||Sales Lot Information Centre and Signage||December 15, 2022|
|November 24, 2022||DP2022-153||21 Riverview Close||Secondary Suite Dwelling (Basement)||December 15, 2022|
|November 24, 2022||DP2022-139||3104, 100 Horse Creek Road||Backlit Fascia Sign||December 15, 2022|
|November 24, 2022||DP2022-136||1109, 320 Fifth Avenue West||Backlit Fascia Sign||December 15, 2022|
|November 24, 2022||DP2022-142||15 Quarry Street West||Fascia and Backlit Signage||December 15, 2022|
|November 24, 2022||DP2022-160||469 River Heights Green||Variance (Existing) - Accessory Building Side Yard Setback (Garage)||December 15, 2022|
|November 17, 2022||DP2022-070||101 Clydesdale Way||Multi-Unit Dwelling|
(Two Apartment Buildings)
|December 8, 2022|
|November 17, 2022||DP2022-152||66 & 70 Rivercrest Common||Accessory Buildings (Garages)||December 8, 2022|
|November 10, 2022||DP2022-135||95 Buckskin Way||Secondary Suite Dwelling (Basement)||December 1, 2022|
|November 10, 2022||DP2022-141||800 Griffin Road East||One Freestanding Sign - Three Year Term with Variance to Size||December 1, 2022|
|November 10, 2022||DP2022-148||30 Clydesdale Crescent||Variance (Existing) - Accessory Building (Detached Garage) Rear Yard Setback||December 1, 2022|
|November 3, 2022||DP2022-125||2,6,10,14 &18 Willow Green Link||Accessory Buildings (Garages)||November 24, 2022|
|November 3, 2022||DP2022-144||121 River Heights View||Variance (Existing) Rear Yard Setback|
|November 24, 2022|