Form Centre

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Operations Request

  1. Request info

    Please note: Town staff work Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm. We read all requests, assess and deal with them in priority order.
    Is your request actually a question about a Town process or service? Check our FAQ page for answers!

  2. After-hours URGENT requests:

    • Broken/missing stop sign: 403-851-2590
    • Sewer backup: 403-851-2590
    • Water quality: 403-851-2590
    • Watermain break: 403-851-2590

  3. Other issues:

    Hwy 1A and 22 issues including traffic lights and maintenance (Volker Stevin for Alberta Transportation)
    Street lights (Fortis)
    Railway crossings and other issues (CP Rail)

  4. My request is about:*

    Other Town requests:
    Bylaw request
    Waste, recycling or organics collection inquiry

    24-Hour information
    • Outdoor Facility Status: 403-851-2552
    • If it rained recently and you have water collecting near your house, you might be near a trap low.
    Waste & Recycling: 403-851-2277

  5. Your personal information is for internal purposes only; it will not be shared.
    We may contact you for further information.

  6. Do you require a reply?*

    All requests are assessed by staff and dealt with in priority order.

  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.