As part of Stage 1 of Alberta’s relaunch, gatherings of up to 50 people are allowed in outdoor spaces as long as the space allows for mandated physical distancing of at least 2 metres.
You may request a free reservation for fire pits at either Mitford Pond or the Cochrane Historic Ranche Site. Reservations are not required but are recommended if you have a special day in mind and want to ensure a fire pit is available.
Please complete this form at least one week before your desired date. Our programming staff will confirm your booking based on availability.
Riverfront Park fire pits are available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
Please bring your own firewood.
*Maximum 24 guests
1. You are responsible for ensuring that your activity is conducted in a safe, orderly manner; the activity is restricted to assigned area; your activities do not interfere with other park users or contravene any Town of Cochrane Bylaws. 2. The Town will assess any damage that may occur as a result of the misuse of any Town facility and payment for such damage will be your sole responsibility.3. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Cochrane for:
a) Any damage or expense you sustain
b) Any claim to which you may become liable by reason of personal injury or property damage sustained by any person participating in the activity, a spectator, or any other person attending at the facility during the term of the Agreement.
c) Any personal injury or property damage suffered by anyone from a breach of item 3.4. You shall be responsible for the orderly behaviour of all persons participating in the event and shall ensure that facilities and equipment are used only for the purpose listed on the Agreement.5. Vehicles are not to be driven onto grassed areas or restricted access and service roads at any time. Non-permitted vehicles may be towed.6. You agree to have an approved fire extinguisher with you while using the fire pit.
1. Fire pit users must have a plan for appropriate social distancing protocols and enforcement.
2. I understand public toilets at Mitford Park and Historic Ranche Site are not currently available.
2. I understand public spaces are not sanitized.
This information is being collected under the authority of Municipal Government Act, RSA 2000, C.M 26 and will be used for Town of Cochrane Community Services purposes only, as outlined in the Freedom Of Information Privacy Act.
If you have any questions or would like to share your opinion on this form or our website pages, please fill in the comment box above.
We appreciate your feedback.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field