Community Grant Application
Small & Large-Scale Project & Event Matching Grants
The small and large-scale matching Project and Event Grants provides financial assistance towards projects, events or capital expenditures that enhance and enrich the community. Through the program, the Town particularly wishes to encourage initiatives from locally based, registered not-for-profit organizations that will impact a broad section of the community, promote a positive community spirit, and which are innovative in nature.
- Applications can be for up to 50% funding, to a maximum of $2,500 per project/event or capital expenditure for small-scale grants and a maximum of $15,000 for large-scale grants.
- The project/event or capital expenditure, or the phase of the project/event being applied for, must be completed or purchased within 12 months of funds being distributed.
- New applications meeting criteria will be given equal consideration with repeat applications.
Applications are now closed for 2023 funding. Please check back in January, 2024. For more information on this grant, please email email@example.com
How are recipients selected?
Community Investment Grant Policy supports: Arts, Culture, Heritage, social, recreation or environment and/or community spirit.
Small-scale and Large-scale matching grant applications must include:
- Detailed project description
- Matching contribution (i.e., in-kind donations, volunteer hours, available funding, sponsorship funds)
- Current list of board of directors with names, positions and contact Information
The Community Investment Grant Program is guided by the following principles:
- community-driven public benefit
Applicants can use this Budget Template to support your application.
Approved Community Grants
2023 Small-Scale Project and Event Grants
2023 Large-Scale Project and Event Grants
2022 Large-Scale Project and Event Grants
2022 Small-Scale Project and Event Grants
2021 Small-Scale Project and Event Grants
2020 Community Grants
2019 Community Grants
2018 Community Grants
2017 Community Grants
2016 Community Grants
2015 Community Grants
2014 Community Grants
2013 Community Grants
2012 Community Grants