The Town of Cochrane continues to follow Alberta Health Services guidance as it relates to the pandemic response. And as a community leader and an employer, we are committed to continuing to demonstrate how to operate safely throughout the pandemic.
Our first commitment is to ensure the health and safety of our residents and our employees, while we continue to provide quality service to the community.
Alberta declares public health emergency
New public health restrictions came into effect on September 16.
Complete details on all public health restrictions can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx.
View current regional active cases:
Town facilities remain open
All Town facilities will remain open, with masking requirements, physical distancing and occupancy restrictions in place. This includes the:
- Visitor Information Centre
- Protective Services Centre reception
- Operations Shop reception
- Family & Community Support Services
- Family Resource Network
- Eco Centre (facility users encouraged to wear a mask while on-site)
The RancheHouse Events Centre will be formally participating in the Restriction Exemption Program (REP).
- Facility users will be required to provide proof of vaccination, medical exemption or a negative PCR or rapid test (privately-paid, completed within the last 72 hours) when visiting the facility for a private event.
All appointments can be booked through Alberta Health Services.
The Cochrane RancheHouse is proud to support the Provincial vaccine rollout by participating as a vaccination centre. Need transportation? There's a COLT stop at the RancheHouse. Book your trip.