Protect yourself and be aware of current scams and fraud being reported.
Scams and fraud reported by:
- Canadian AntiFraud Centre
- Canada Revenue Scam Info
- Government of Canada Scams under Money and Finances
Note this has many different types of fraud to be aware of.
- Government of Canada Scams & Fraud
- Better Business Bureau Scam Tracker (track and report scams in your area)
- British Columbia Securities Commission
Trusted resources and advice
- Contact your insurance provider to answer any health insurance questions
- Make sure you have anti-virus software installed on your computer and your operating system is up to date