Seniors on the Bow Centre
Seniors on the Bow
Upcoming Events and Dates
- Monday Movies: (Free for members, $4 non-members)
- Jan 16 - Jazz Fest, A New Orleans Story (95mins)
- Jan 23 - The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2hrs)
- Jan 30 - Matrix Resurrection (2hrs 28mins)
- Guest Speaker: Martin Parnell - Jan 16, 3pm, no cost, sign up at SOTB
- Hot Lunch - Jan 20, $6 members, $8 non-members, sign up at SOTB
- Zumba Gold Toning moved to Monday mornings, 10:30am
- January is Alzheimer Awareness Month
- Jan 27 1:30 - 3:30pm Boost your Marvelous Brain - Research and Brain Health Presentation with the Alzheimer Society, sign up at SOTB or by calling FCSS 403-851-2250, no charge
Seniors on the Bow Calendar & Newsletter
Town Program Activity Registration
Check out the Activity Guide and scroll down to see lists of things you CAN DO during this time.
Take a look at our current programs and events!
To register for Town programs, please call 403-851-2250.
Don’t see a program you’re looking for? Contact us to share your suggestion!
Find out more!
- Donation and Partnership Opportunities
- Rental Information
- Society and Board of Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities
If you have a service or skill you would like to share, contact us to find out how you can join our team of instructors, service providers and facilitators.
About the Centre
The Seniors on the Bow Centre opened on April 1, 2011 and provides programs and resources for adults 50 and over in Cochrane and surrounding areas.
- Approximately 5000 square feet
- Commercial kitchen
- Games room
- Home base for Rockyview Handi-Bus Cochrane services
Seniors enjoy healthy lifestyles and actively contribute to their community.
The Seniors on the Bow is a vibrant non-profit society with resources that enhance the quality of life for all those over 50.
For the betterment of all our seniors, we:
- Work responsibly together
- Demonstrate a caring and loving attitude
- Promote learning and mentoring
- Have fun and are optimistic