Cochrane’s Strategic Plan acts a road map for Council and Administration. The plan provides clarity on organizational priorities, informs decisions and sets an overall direction for Council. Council adopted the current 2022 to 2025 plan in July 2022.
The plan reflects Council’s commitment to the five community aspirations identified in the Cochrane Community Vision:
- Identity: we commit to preserving our unique identity.
- Open spaces & natural areas: we commit to protecting, nurturing and enjoying our natural landscape.
- Livability: we commit to creating a vibrant and active community with connected neighbourhoods.
- Vibrant economy: we commit to creating an atmosphere where the modern economy can thrive.
- Connectivity: we commit to bring people together physically and socially.
You can view previous strategic plans on the Planning Documents page.
Report to Community
The Report to Community updates stakeholders and residents on Town operations. The Town of Cochrane publishes this report once a year and has since 2014. The report include progress updates on Council priorities and capital projects, including the Ten-Year Financial Strategy.