You may appear as a Delegation to Council if you are presenting on an issue:
- that is of broad interest within the Town of Cochrane
- that will initiate interest and guidance to a solution for an item of public concern
- that will bring Council up to date on an endorsed community project, idea or concept
Public Hearing Submissions
The public may provide comments on upcoming an upcoming public hearing by:
- speaking at the public hearing meeting
- making a presentation (5-minute time limit)
- providing written comment through the public submission form on the Thursday prior to the meeting date by 10 a.m.
Presentations and written comments are due to firstname.lastname@example.org on the Thursday prior to the meeting date by 10 a.m. Public submissions, including name and address, will form part of the official record for the public hearing which is available to the public and published on Cochrane.ca.