Receive, pay and manage your utility bill
To receive your utility bill, you’ll need to have a Cochrane utility account:
Already have a utility account? Utility bills are due on the 30th of every month, except for in February (due on the 28th). You can make payments through your bank or through Cochrane directly.
Making a payment through your bank
- in person at most banks or financial institutions
- using online or telephone banking
- follow your bank’s instructions for setting up a new payee
- look on your Town of Cochrane invoice for the account number identified with “Use for personal online banking”
Making a payment through Cochrane
- pay online with a Visa or MasterCard through eServices
- sign up for pre-authorized payment
- pay in person at the RancheHouse (101 RancheHouse Rd.) or The Station at Cochrane Crossing (360 Railway St.) during regular business hours.
- drop off a cheque at the Cochrane RancheHouse or Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)