Cochrane RCMP will accept collision reports for all RCMP jurisdictions. Reportable collisions must meet the following criteria:
- The collision occurred on a public street, roadway, parking or recreation area
- The cumulative damages exceed $2,000
Collisions are also reportable if:
- The collision resulted in an injury
- The collision is a result of a hit-and-run
To report an emergency collision, call 403-932-2211 at any time.
How do I report a non-emergency traffic collision?
- Complete, in full, our Motor Vehicle Collision Statement Form
- Take a copy of your Driver’s License, Insurance & Registration
- Email everything to the Cochrane RCMP
Non-Emergency Collisions are processed in the order that they are received. Due to high call volume, reporting turn around can take up to two weeks.