The Cochrane Information Centre is located in The Station at Cochrane Crossing (360 Railway St W).
The CIC is open daily from 8:30am-4:30pm.
Access to Cochrane services at The Station at Cochrane Crossing is offered Monday to Friday.
What's available here?
Stop in to connect with a Visitor Service Representative and Tourism Guide for information on local attractions and businesses.
- Public washrooms
- Local and regional Transit
- Cochrane Information
Start here for fun things to do in Cochrane:
- Walking tours
- Discover the Cochrane Ranche: download the trail map
- Just visiting, new in town or hosting visitors? Let us build a custom itinerary to meet your needs and interests!
- Cochrane Ambassador
- Proudly Cochrane
- Shop Cochrane
Thinking of moving here?
- Check out the activities page for things to do for you and the whole family
- Need practical info for your move? Check the newcomers page
The Cochrane Information Centre is home to Cochrane Dollars information and souvenirs.